Yes aforementioned is the name which was decided unanimously!!....gals(ula and ala) were really ecstatic for having him over and had decided the name much earlier till we got him home a night prior!!!....yes we are talking about our new entrant in the family...just a few weeks old puppy... our Koochi Koochi Koo!!...a Pomeranian that he is!!!..
So the previous evening soon after clearing my desk and winding up the work in office... approached my Boss's door to pick up the highly anticipated puppy whose arrival was eagerly awaited!!!..... So it's actually like reliving my kid old days...days when I was so passionate about dogs that while raising them up everyone at home was told to address them as "my kids" and not as dogs... I guess it's all about having it in the genes!!!....be it my Maternal Grandpa or my Pop all had been passionate dog lovers!!!...same goes for my gals as well...my little one though is a lot crazier like me!!!....like I'm told I used to brush my dog's teeth and used to have my food from his plate!!.....This time though it's about my upper story three bedroom pad in which I have moved in recently unlike my paternal bungalow where space wasn't much of the issue...so poor Koochi Koochi Koo is restricted to one room ONLY which has been allotted to him....
That's it!!!....Koochi after having his stomach full of milk I make sure I take him outdoors for obvious reasons... immediately I did the same this morning since it was his first night home!!!....
So today he must have spent his whole day within the four walls of his room and that's what troubles me as well...and it makes really essential for him to spend some time in the open and to have some sunlight and fresh air in the morning and some time in the evening as well!!....but not to worry my gals would have rushed to play with him soon after coming back from school..that way he musn't have felt desolated and left alone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment